Radiation Safety Officers
- Radiation Safety: Multimedia Library
- Response planning
- Role of safety officers
- Clinical algorithms
- Radiation detection devices
- Dose estimator for exposure
- Template for adult/pediatric orders
- Emergency contact information
- Software tools for radiation event response
- Federal Radiological Monitoring and Assessment Center (FRMAC)
- Coordinates and manages all federal radiological environmental monitoring and assessment activities during a nuclear or radiological incident, within the United States in support of state, local, tribal governments, DHS, and the federal coordinating agency.
- Blumenthal DJ, Clark HW, Essex JJ, Wagner EC. eFRMAC overview: data management and enabling technologies for characterization of a radiological release. Health Physics 2013;105(1):97-103.
- International Modeling and Atmospheric Assessment Center (IMAAC) (PDF - 407 KB)
- The single Federal source of airborne hazards predictions during an Incident of National Significance (INS).
- IMAAC is responsible for producing and disseminating predictions (and maps) of the effects from hazardous chemical, biological, and radiological releases (April 2005)
- Principles of Radiation Protection
- Selected list of organizations with information on radiation protection
- Selected references
- Protective action guides
- Understanding radiation
- See also: REMM Bibliography - Radiation Safety