- Neither the US Government nor any of its agencies or departments makes any claim about the accuracy and validity of the REMM Dose Estimator for Exposure.
- The Biodosimetry Assessment Tool (BAT), on which the REMM Dose Estimator for Exposure is based, has been used extensively by the US military and others to evaluate radiation victims.
- The dose estimation output from BAT is based on many, well-studied clinical observations.
- The REMM Dose Estimator for Exposure should always be used in conjunction with appropriate clinical judgment about each individual patient and the particulars of the incident.
- The REMM Dose Estimator for Exposure has NOT been approved for clinical use by the US Food and Drug Administration.