REMM Bibliography - RDD Incidents
top of page
- Population Monitoring and Radionuclide Decorporation Following a Radiological or Nuclear Incident (NCRP Report No. 166), National Council on Radiation Protection and Measurements, Bethesda, MD, 2011.
- Management of Persons Contaminated with Radionuclides: Handbook (NCRP Report No. 161, Vol. I), National Council on Radiation Protection and Measurements, Bethesda, MD, 2008.
- Management of Persons Contaminated with Radionuclides: Scientific and Technical Bases (NCRP Report No. 161, Volume II), National Council on Radiation Protection and Measurements, Bethesda, MD, 2010.
- Population Monitoring in Radiation Emergencies: A Guide for State and Local Public Health Planner (PDF - 3.66 MB) (HHS/CDC)
- FDA drug information related to radiation emergencies
- Smith JM, Ansari A, Harper FT. Hospital management of mass radiological casualties: reassessing exposures from contaminated victims of an exploded radiological dispersal device. Health Phys. 2005 Nov;89(5):513-20. [PubMed Citation]
- Musolino SV, Harper FT. Emergency Response Guidance for the First 48 Hours after the Outdoor Detonation of an Explosive Radiological Device. Health Physics 2006 Apr;90(4):377-85. [PubMed Citation]
- Harper FT, Musolino SV, Wente WB. Realistic radiological dispersal device hazard boundaries and ramifications for early consequence management decisions. Health Phys. 2007 Jul;93(1):1-16. [PubMed Citation]
- See also: Radiological Dispersal Devices for more references.
top of page