Download the REMM Zip File
Download the REMM zip file to Windows, Mac, or Unix computers
- If this is the first time you are downloading REMM, create a new folder, "REMM", on your computer.
- Click here to download the Zip file: REMM.zip (184 MB)
- Click "Save" to save the Zip file in this REMM folder you have just created.
- For Windows or Mac, use WinZip to unzip the REMM.zip file (e.g., REMM.zip) into this REMM folder.
- In the REMM folder, you will find the Zip file you just downloaded.
- If you have WinZip on your computer, right mouse click on the file, and select WinZip. Next, select "Extract to here."
- You can also use the Extract Wizard on Windows XP computers. Right mouse click on the file, and select "Extract All..."
The Extraction Wizard prompts for a folder to extract file to. Enter or Browse to the REMM folder you have just created.
- If there is a previous download, replace the old files with the new files. Click "Yes To All" when you are prompted to "Confirm File Replace".
- After the files are extracted, you should see these two files in the REMM folder.
Double click on the "REMM" folder.
- Double click on "index.html" to start at the REMM home page.
- To create a shortcut to REMM Home Page on your Desktop:
- Right mouse click on the "index.html", and select "Create Shortcut".
- Locate the new file, "Shortcut to index.html", at the bottom of the file list. Right mouse click and select "Rename".
- Rename the file to "REMM Home Page"
- Right mouse click on this file. Select "Send To". Then select "Desktop (create shortcut)".
- For Unix/Linux systems, use the following command line:
You can unblock by clicking on the warning message, and select "Allow Blocked Content..."
- If you would like to get the latest announcements on:
we highly recommend that you sign up for REMM email updates.
- New functionality
- Bug fixes
- Downloaded REMM includes:
- HTML files
- PDF files
- Image files
- Video files
- Cascading style sheets (CSS)
- Downloaded REMM does NOT include:
- Site search engine
- Documents or pages located on servers outside the REMM Web site.