What's New on REMM?
- New York City gave REMM permission to host and publish their "Field Guide for Health and Safety Officers: Radiological Incidents".
- This is an extraordinary asset for local planners and first responders.
- Scientific Experiments to Operational Tactics for the First 100 Minutes After an Outdoor Explosive Radiological Dispersal Device
- REMM links to Dr. Stephen Musolino’s outstanding lecture at the 2016 NCRP Annual Meeting, Bethesda, MD. (YouTube 29:04)
- Major update to the Myeloid Cytokines page reflecting FDA approval of a new drug for neutropenia. This was accompanied by required changes to
- Significant updates to the Protective Action Guides (PAGs) page, reflecting ongoing updates to the EPA guidance
- Major update to REMM’s Potassium Iodide page
- Reflects FDA guidance on liquid countermeasures for children and other prescribing information.
- Major addition to the multimedia assets content with tools created by CDC
- Major update to the content on the Nuclear Power Plant page
- Complete redrafting of the Labels and Placards page, with key, new graphics
- Major update to the Planners page, including reorganized references to the National Response Framework
- Link to important new document about Electromagnetic Pulse (EMP) is included on the REMM nuclear detonation page
- Link to very important new reference from HHS (Coleman CN, Koerner JF) about using biodosimetry following a large scale radiation incident is included on the REMM biodosimetry references page.
- Update to the retrospective assessment of dose information on the software tools page
- Update of HHS information including TRACIE (Technical Resources, Assistance Center and Information Exchange)
- New links to complete set of IOM (National Academies) monographs on "Crisis Standards of Care", (see volumes 1-7). Links are on REMM Crisis Standards of Care page.
What's new on Mobile REMM, February 2016, App Version 2.0.3?
- New information from the FDA about countermeasure newly approved for radiation-induced myelosuppression
Previous updates for REMM